Hope Tech 4 E4 Brake Standard Hose - Black
- Increased power versus Tech 3
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
- Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
- Rigid CNC'd one piece calliper
- Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red, Orange, Blue and Silver
- Uses post mount, 9.74 calliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- Available to fit 160-220mm front and rear rotors
- Choose either standard or braided hose (braided hose is an extra cost)
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
- Hydraulic ratio improved by using a small diameter master cylinder bore
- Mechanical ratio increase for the best balance of increased power and modulation, resulting in usable lever feel throughout the full range of reach and bite point adjustment. The mechanical ratio has been fine-tuned using real riding data to provide its best efficiency at lever forces typically used during riding.
- Linear relationship between brake pressure and lever force making it easy and intuitive to control the braking power.
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height. Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- Hybrid style pistons consisting of a stainless-steel piston shell, which allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads. They are designed to offer impressive performance straight out of the box with little bedding in required, they are also more resistant to fade than standard organic pads.
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.