The 2020 RockShox Boxxer Ultimate is now the benchmark Downhill fork with its brand new, RC2 Charger™ 2.1 damper that irons out even the roughest and toughest race tracks in the world. With Several world cup wins and podiums to its name the Boxxer is proven by the best racers in the world.
The new DebonAir spring has so little friction upon break away that it soaks up the smallest bumps reducing fatigue to your arms on longer descents making it even more enjoyable, comfortable and faster to ride. It also sits up in its travel better than the previous fork which means less diving at the front end. Easy to set up this fork feels class leading straight out the box. Specifically tuned for DH the Debonair spring has coil like consistency throughout the travel.
Available in both 27.5” or 29” versions and 180, 190 and 200mm travel options, the 2020 Boxxer is a solid choice for any rider looking for a top end downhill specifix suspension fork with world cup winning performance. Two offset options are available in each wheels size too, depending on your bikes design and desired handling characteristics (36mm and 46mm in 27.5’’ and 46mm and 56mm in 29’’).
- Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 damper boosts confidence and control.
- The Charger 2.1 damper features independent high and low speed compression adjustment.
- Now with the addition of ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals friction is minimised, and durability is extended.
- Now assembled with Maxima Plush damping fluid which reduces friction and minimises damper noise.
- Highly tuneable DH specific DebonAir spring offers a hugely consistent feel.
- 1-1/8'' Steerer
- 20mm x 110mm Boost Spacing
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.