Shimano SM-RT86 Ice Tec 6 Bolt Disc Rotor.
- SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round.
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion.
- 6-bolt mounting system.
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life.
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight.
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.