This rear mech hanger protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way and slips slightly when encountering impacts. SRAM has also ensured that it will work with all drivetrains and improve shifting performance as well as guarantee better alignment. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH. One hard-working hanger.
- The Universal Derailleur Hanger – or UDH – consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards
- It offers unparalleled derailleur protection. And perfect alignment. Guaranteed
- The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of an impact and features the ability to “re-rail” the chain back onto the small cog
- The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace
- Works with the latest Santa Cruz 510 and Juliana Furtado
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.