Super handy tool for trailside tyre repairs
Stans have developed the Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond.
The DART’s patent pending ability to react with latex sealant makes it more effective than traditional tire plugs.
The DART’s plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands.
The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won’t pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can.
One of the best features of the DART’s design is that it doesn’t require trimming once inserted, and excess material won’t get in the way of your ride. DARTs can’t be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precise DART placement.
- Repairs large punctures and slices.
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.