It wasn't easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of the D3 helmet, but Troy Lee made it happen. Built with an aerospace shell design and materials, they were able to get the D4 Composite helmet to 1050 grams without sacrificing any strength.
MIPS C2 protection system is used to add an additional layer of safety in the event of a fall. For comfort, the D4 Comp routes cooling air through a front air intake system that flows through the polymer center and power grid side mesh keeping your head cooler during the ride. X-static® and XT2® anti-microbial/anti-odor padding keep the inside of the helmet a much nicer place to be.
- Aerospace composite shell
- Lightest Composite DH/BMX Race helmet Troy Lee have ever built 1050g (+/- 50g and Size M)
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- 3-year warranty
- CERTIFIED FOR: ASTM F1952 DH MTB, ASTM F2032 BMX, CPSC 1203, CE N1078, AS/NZS 2063
Troy Lee Size GuideTroy Lee has not provided a size guide for their range.
Delivery & Returns
Unless otherwise specified we will use a Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery service to dispatch your order. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number. You are able to track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
European orders are sent using Royal Mail International Tracked Delivery. These items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of dispatch.
We have set tiers for postage prices depending on the size and weight of your order from us. Shipping costs are calculated and displayed at the checkout stage.
Santa Cruz, Juliana Bicycles and other bikes & frames are shipped to most European countries free of charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, so please add products to your cart to see what shipping charges will be applied to your order.
For full details of our returns policy, follow this link.